- Partnering with New Horizons of Phoenix to develop a curriculum that will prepare participants to take and obtain stacked cyber certificates
- Sponsored by Acronis SCS through various fundraisers and local partnerships
- Participants will have access to quarterly, in person, civilian career skills workshops covering everything from social media to mock interviews
- In addition will have full access to existing online resume building resources
- Candidates will be connected to a diverse pool of interested employers both directly through industry partners and through the AZ Coalition for Military Families, for immediate employment opportunities
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
Unlike other programs that prioritize online learning, we provide tailored, in-person training designed to meet the specific needs and experiences of our veteran/military community. In addition, we are primarily focused on placing our participants in careers within Arizona’s small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in immediate need of cyber talent. These businesses often lack veteran-specific hiring programs, despite their desire to welcome veterans onto their staffs.
Our certificate offerings were designed specifically to provide the necessary skill sets for securing entry level jobs in IT and Cybersecurity. With guidance from top industry leaders within IT and Cybersecurity, your time and effort is rewarded with practical, real world knowledge that relates directly to positions offered by employers.
$14,500 value offered for FREE – all inclusive, no additional costs for having to retake course or test
Day Courses: 6 Weeks, M-F 8:00AM-4:00PM, occur monthly
Night Courses: 12 Weeks, M-Th 4:30PM-9:30PM, occur quarterly
1st Course to start January 2020